These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, The AV Mart accessible at www.theavmart.com.
These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Placing Orders on the Site
- The AVMart acknowledgment of an order signifies that we received your order request, but it does not constitute acceptance of your order or a promise to fulfill your order. We strive to provide accurate information on the Site, but we cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy of all information about items on the Site. You understand that information about items on the Site, including, without limitation, price, availability, specifications and images, may be incomplete or inaccurate. If we determine that information about an item you ordered is inaccurate or incomplete, we reserve the right to cancel that order and refund any applicable charges. Any canceled order placed using a credit card will have a refund applied to the credit card used for the online order.
- All items and products purchased through the Site are made pursuant to a shipment contract. The risk of loss and title for such titles pass to you upon The AVMart’s delivery of the items or products to the carrier.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, The AVMart and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and The AVMart may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, at absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “your content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display or upload to this Website. By displaying your content, you grant The AVMart a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. The AVMart reserves the right to remove any of your content from this Website at any time without notice.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall The AVMart, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. The AVMart, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The AVMart from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
The AV Mart is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The AVMart is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between The AVMart and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in North Carolina for the resolution of any disputes.