This affordable cardioid dynamic microphone is designed for close-up vocal performance. The PRO 31 offers a broad frequency response and low handling noise in a tough, durable design that delivers consistent performance on the road. The mic sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression. Available in two models for easy use with consumer and pro electronics: PRO 31 (XLRF-XLRM cable) and PRO 31QTR (XLRF- ¼” cable).
Cardioid dynamic vocal microphone. For low-impedance inputs. MagnaLockTM silent on/off switch; Hi-ENERGY¬ neodymium magnet; gold-plated XLRM-type connector. Includes 4.5 m (15′) XLRF- to XLRM-type cable; AT8470 Quiet-FlexTM stand clamp; 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch.
- Close-up vocal performance microphone sets price/performance standards for intelligibility, transparent sound quality and noise suppression
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for high output and articulate vocal reproduction
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior “pop” protection
- MagnaLock™ on/off switch
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance